May 13, 2020
ProScan Pink Ribbon Center’s highest priority is the health and wellbeing of the patients we serve. We are closely following all novel coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines and updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local, state and national recommendations. We will continue to provide important updates and information for our community on this page.
Our centers are open for all your imaging needs, including all screening, elective and non-urgent exams.
ProScan Pink Ribbon Center Implemented Safety Measures
For the safety of our patients, staff and community, we are:
- Instructing and insisting all staff that feel unwell to stay home and call their primary care physician.
- Guidance to All Employees to practice appropriate hygiene measures.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces between patients.
- Making sure we have taken the proper time between cases to insure the disinfecting procedures take hold. It takes 6-10 minutes for disinfectants to fully do their job.
- Requiring all onsite imaging center staff, patients and visitors to wear face masks.
- All onsite employees must check their temperatures daily prior to the start of their scheduled shift.
- Making sure patients are being screened on the phone at the time of scheduling as well and having their temperature taken at registration in their surgeon’s office.
- Engaging in rigorous sanitation procedures both in and out of our scan rooms. This includes our waiting rooms and on all equipment in between scans. In fact, patients are given a pen to sign required paperwork and asked to take the pen with them, so that no patient or employee is using the same pen as someone else.
- Practicing Social Distancing; Maintaining a distance of 6 ft between persons including limiting patients in our waiting room. Patients may be asked to wait in their vehicles until their appointment time. Chairs have been removed from patient waiting areas to further support this measure.
- Limiting patients to 1 visitor, helper or driver. Visitors must be over the age of 16 and under the age of 80.
Who to Contact
- To schedule an exam or if you have any questions, please contact the centers at 513.527.7750 (Red Bank) or 513.772.7750 (Tri County)
- If you are feeling COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your primary care provider
Thank you for your understanding as we are taking these extra precautions to provide a safe environment for our patients and employees.